You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in their distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall.
AVAILABLE TO HIRE
The Callister Hall, named after a former vicar of the Parish, was built in 1726 and was used as the village school until 1951, when a new school opened in the village. Since then it has served as a church hall for the parish and now provides facilities for meetings and private functions.
The Hall houses the Parish Office and is used by a number of community and social groups, including the Bardsey Playgroup, on weekday mornings during term time.
It can accommodate up to 60 seated at tables and has a modern up-to-date kitchen. There is also a meeting room suitable for up to 10 people which is available during the evening and weekends.
It is located on Woodacre Lane in Bardsey, opposite the Village Hall, where ample parking places are available it has plenty of parking space .
Rates for hiring the hall vary, depending on the facilities required and the type of event/activity it is to be used for.
Contact Pauline Tatman for bookings and further information.